- RSS Channel Showcase 9185599
- RSS Channel Showcase 7556355
- RSS Channel Showcase 6641936
- RSS Channel Showcase 1549449
Articles on this Page
- 04/03/18--09:52: _KANDU 5K
- 04/16/18--09:07: _Thank You, 1st Quar...
- 05/01/18--08:03: _A National Day for ...
- 05/01/18--08:32: _KANDU Client Wellne...
- 05/01/18--08:41: _KANDU at the 60Plus...
- 06/01/18--08:17: _Aktion Club Present...
- 06/01/18--08:20: _Federal Legislation...
- 06/01/18--08:26: _Client Bowling Party
- 06/01/18--08:41: _KANDU 5K Run, Walk ...
- 07/05/18--12:06: _Party at The Pitts
- 07/05/18--12:14: _Lt. Governor Kleefi...
- 07/05/18--12:16: _An Important Bill N...
- 07/05/18--12:19: _June Volunteer of t...
- 04/03/18--09:52: KANDU 5K
- 04/16/18--09:07: Thank You, 1st Quarter Donors
- 05/01/18--08:03: A National Day for Choice
- 05/01/18--08:32: KANDU Client Wellness Program
- 05/01/18--08:41: KANDU at the 60Plus Expo
- 06/01/18--08:17: Aktion Club Presents iPad to Local Student with Autism
- 06/01/18--08:20: Federal Legislation for Choice is Here and Your Voice Matters!
- 06/01/18--08:26: Client Bowling Party
- 06/01/18--08:41: KANDU 5K Run, Walk & Roll
- 07/05/18--12:06: Party at The Pitts
- 07/05/18--12:14: Lt. Governor Kleefisch Tours KANDU
- 07/05/18--12:16: An Important Bill Needs More Support!
- 07/05/18--12:19: June Volunteer of the Month
Registration is now available for the KANDU 5K Run, Walk & Roll: A Race Without Limits. On Saturday, May 12th, KANDU presents the second annual community run/walk/roll event for everyone. The race begins in KANDU’s parking lot at 9:00am, with registration starting at 8:00. Everyone is encouraged to participate: from seniors and wheelchair users, to […]
KANDU would like to thank all of our generous donors who contributed to our mission during the months of January, February and March. Agrace HospiceCare Alliant Energy AmazonSmile ANGI Energy Systems Anonymous (x2) Badger Spirits Amber Becher Mary Becher Beloit Snappers Melissa Benson Gary Bersell Blackhawk Bank Blackhawk Community Credit Union Randy Borowski Sarah Boyd […]
On Tuesday, April 24th, KANDU participated in celebrating the first annual National Day for Choice, advocating workplace choice for individuals with disabilities. We were honored to have visitors from Wisconsin’s A-Team, along with Representative Debra Kolste and FOX6 veteran sportscaster Tom Pipines, to speak about the importance of the day and everyone’s right to choose […]
On April 2nd, clients at both KANDU locations began a 6-week wellness program promoting healthy eating habits, exercise and relationship building. Each week, those who choose to participate receive a booklet allowing them to easily track their healthy choices including fruit and vegetable consumption, water intake, physical activity and acts of kindness. The completed booklets […]
Thursday, May 10th, the Gazette and Bliss Communications present the 16th Annual 60Plus Expo at Holiday Inn Express Janesville Conference Center. From 8am to 2pm, this event for active seniors features seminars, health screenings, demonstrations, entertainment and more! Along with sponsoring the event, KANDU will offer an exhibition booth featuring information regarding our Day Services/Memory […]
On May 1st, the Kiwanis Aktion Club of Janesville presented local student, James Boehlen, with an iPad and a gift card to purchase software that aids in communication for children with Autism. This donation was part of the Wisconsin Upper Michigan Kiwanis 5-year signature Autism Project that provides iPads and funding for children on the […]
The post Aktion Club Presents iPad to Local Student with Autism appeared first on KANDU Industries Inc..
Congressman Glenn Grothman (R-WI-06) recently introduced the Workplace Choice and Flexibility for Individuals with Disabilities Act (H.R. 5658). This bill will restore common sense to the definition of competitive integrated employment and provide increased employment opportunities for people with disabilities. People with disabilities across the country have been denied placements in high-paying jobs because of […]
The post Federal Legislation for Choice is Here and Your Voice Matters! appeared first on KANDU Industries Inc..
On Wednesday, May 16th, KANDU clients, staff, caregivers and volunteers participated in an after work bowling party at Janesville’s RiversEdge Bowl. 75 clients enjoyed some friendly competition and socializing with their friends outside of typical work hours. As usual, clients wowed spectators with their impressive bowling skills! A very special thank you to KANDU’s dedicated […]
On Saturday, May 12th, KANDU held the second annual 5K Run, Walk & Roll: A Race Without Limits. Participants of all ages and abilities met in KANDU’s Adel Street location parking lot to celebrate healthy living and run, walk or roll up to 5 kilometers. Leading up to the event, KANDU clients participated in a […]
For the 9th consecutive year, KANDU presented Party at The Pitts, a renowned annual fundraising event at Diane Hendricks’ beautiful estate. During the day, guests participated in various outdoor activities including fishing, archery, clay shooting and golf. Participants who demonstrated top skills in each sport were announced and awarded prizes that evening after dinner. During […]
On Wednesday, June 20th, Lt. Governor Rebecca Kleefisch visited KANDU to discuss the A-Team’s “My Work. My Choice,” movement. She toured the Adel Street location to see and hear why this topic is so important to KANDU and individuals with developmental disabilities. She had the opportunity to talk first hand with clients who shared their […]
On Monday, June 11th, members of A-Team Wisconsin traveled to Washington D.C. to advocate for support of bill #5658 authored by Congressman Grothman, serving in Wisconsin’s 6th District. 13 client workers from KANDU wrote letters to Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner, Senator Tammy Baldwin and Senator Ron Johnson asking them to co-sponsor bill #5658, titled “Workplace Choice […]